Sunday 12 December 2010

Results of Surveys conducted

After going  around the school, and targeting my target audience, it has been shown that people would rather see a mystery / postmodern and neo noir film which is what I will be doing with my production. My target audience is a late teenage/ young adult because they connect with the plot of the film and they will connect to the realness and versmilitude shown in the production.


Below is a pop video targeted to a young niche audience. This caught my attention because this one person changed into different people, possibly showing that they cannot find who they are or going through time to show different styles of music. Our production is trying to portray that one character is trying to find who they are, going through different identities. 









No comments:

Post a Comment