Saturday 12 February 2011

Changes

Reflecting back on how we went about conducting our product, I would make a few changes. Although we planned out the timing schedule on when we would finish our production by, we did not stick to it as some things took longer than others. So in order to prevent this from happening in the future I would just make the timing deadlines more stringent and more realistic so that we are able to meet them.

If we had more time, we would have put more effects in to make it more post modern and also put different cartoons in there to illustrate struggle. But unfortunately due to time restriction this is not possible. 

I feel as though Kerry and myself worked well within a team and we distributed the tasks fairly! We were always able to stay back after college and finish of editing for example. Having the same vision as your partner is almost rear but we was able to make it possible by negotiating on ideas that came to mind.

Taking everything into consideration, overall, Kerry and I worked well together and there is nothing much we would change except for making it more clearer to the audience, planning our time more realistically and meeting deadlines. It was an enjoyable experience, and I throughly enjoyed learning different things and gaining insight into things I did not know before!












No comments:

Post a Comment